Random Post

Jan 19, 2010

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Games Edition Goes On Sale In US


Nokia’s 5530 XpressMusic Games Edition is now available in the US market. Known as Nokia’s most affordable touchscreen phone, this handset comes equipped with a total of 20 games from renowned developers EA Mobile and Gameloft. The Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Games Edition packs a 3.2-megapixel AF camera, Bluetooth 2.0, WiFi, a 70MB internal memory, and an included 4GB microSD card. The Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Games edition is now available in the US for $269.

4 comments:

Wow!!Currently I m using Nokia 5800 ExpressMusic & I m satisfied with it. I think this 5530 will be more better.

Lovely!! I liked the model. I will get one for me.

Very good story, Ba Meo.
Just drop by to say hi.
Thanks for visiting us at http://affections.beautyhilite.com/2010/01/airport-security-today.html

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More